Welcome to Grid Analytics Europe 2018
Welcome to the 4th annual Grid Analytics Europe 2018. This year’s programme draws together 120+ data analytics and domain experts for a review of practical implementations, and a discussion of the next steps in developing the data analytics function through increased board support, appropriate organisational structures, cost-effective platform implementation, effective data management, analysis and visualisation, and use-case expansion.
Alongside the case-study conference agenda, we have a technology innovation panel, a series of intimate round table discussions, a live demo lab of the latest tools and technologies, an exhibition area displaying state of the art smart utility analytics solutions, and an evening reception open to all participants. Day three deep dives into new Data Science Models specific to the needs of the smart utility.
The programme and speaker line-up are currently under development, please join our mailing list to receive weekly updates and value-added content, and check back in May 2018 for the full agenda.
Event highlights include:
- Case-study programme – gain in-depth insights into the big data analytics experiences of 14+ pioneering European utilities and understand how technology and process decisions are being made in the context of organisational objectives and pressures
- Technology Innovation Panel – quiz the technology innovators on the strength of their current product offerings, their R&D pipelines and their vision for the future of big data for the smart grid
- Roundtable Discussions – gain in-depth insights into the digital substation implementation experiences of 16+ pioneering European utilities and understand how technology choices are being made in the context of organisational objectives and pressures
- Live Demo Labs – through a dedicated 1:1 session gain hands-on experience of the most advanced and forward-looking big data platforms and tools on to the market
- Solution Zone – get up to speed with the latest big data platforms and solutions on the market, discuss your specific data processing challenges and get tailored advice to help propel your big data strategy to the next level
- Networking Reception – relax and unwind after an intensive day of presentations and panel discussions, meet with colleagues from across the European utility big data community, allow new ideas to cement and new partnership opportunities to emerge
To receive weekly programme updates and value-added content relating to digital substations join our mailing list!